fan experience &
Meshh has been working with Formula 1 since 2017, delivering insight into spectator behaviour around race circuits, whilst assessing commercial opportunities across 10 races per year across the globe.
Meshh deploys our sensor technology to monitor footfall around several key areas which may include:
- Entrance & Exits
- Sponsor / Partner activations & assets
The data collected is analysed to understand journey patterns and engagement to provide a detailed report on fan behaviour and event ROI.
INSIGHTS & ACTIONS
- Amended retail strategy to increase satellite units across circuits and maximise sales revenue
- Understanding the impact of entertainment and track activity scheduling as well as informing where fans are choosing to watch the various track events
- Changed location of fan activations to maximise awareness and engagement for brand partners
- Fanzone data used to renew partner contracts and provide overall brand exposure
- Optimised fan experience based on behavioural data collected on the segmenting of general admission & VIP ticket holders