We help event organisers, venues and sponsors track and measure engagement – across any indoor or outdoor event space.
Hard data on brand exposure, footfall, frequency, engagement, dwell time and movement lets you:
- Map attendees’ journey patterns and preferences across your event space – how do people access and exit the site? Which areas are most popular, and when?
- Measure engagement with event assets – are people queuing for too long at food & drink stands? Do merchandise stalls draw a crowd?
- Improve the positioning of assets based upon actual visitor behaviour – which areas are receiving the most foot traffic? Are event facilities located in the best positions?
- Prove the impact value of spaces for commercial partners – what do sponsors stand to gain? And how does the data demonstrate that return on investment?
- Enable comparisons between events over time – what worked well, and what not so well? How can these discoveries improve how future sites are laid out?
Want to know more about what Meshh can do for you and your event? Get in touch.